• 425g medium egg noodles
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 Bramley Apples; quartered, cored and sliced
• 1 red chili; chopped
• (290g) tray Chinese style stir fry vegetables
• 150g cooked large king prawns
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
1) Soak the noodles according to packet instructions
2) Drain and set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the Bramley apple slices and stir fry for 3mins or until browned.
4) Transfer to a plate.
5) Add the chili, stir fry vegetables and prawns to the pan and stir fry for 2 mins.
6) Return the apple slices and noodles to the pan, stir well.
7) Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and toss to mix. Serve in bowls."
Fonte e imagens: