- 1 pound baby red potatoes (about 12)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shell-on shrimp
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- Place the potatoes in a medium pot and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and add 2 teaspoons salt.
- Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and cut into quarters.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the potatoes, celery, and chives. Toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. In a bowl, toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon of the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a second bowl, toss the shrimp with the seafood seasoning and the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Grill the asparagus, turning occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Grill the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve with the asparagus and the potato salad.
Fonte e imagem: