|Caroline's lunch Photograph by Rob Biddulph|
- You have to be organised and plan ahead. And get up 10 to 15 minutes earlier.
- Stock up on the ingredients you need.
- Cook a bit more dinner the night before as leftovers always taste better the following day.
- Make enough bean/pulse/rice/couscous salad to last you the week and top it up each day with strong flavours - choritzo, goat cheese, tuna or salmon.
- Nibbles to graze on such as dry roasted seeds and nuts, are great with a sprinkling of sea salt and fresh rosemary.
- Keep a jar of salad dressing ready mixed to save time.
- Get inspired with different recipe books or pinch ideas from salads in shops."